BBR Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Mt Pa june 19-20  (Read 2255 times)
Reefer Southerland

Email
« on: June 15, 2010, 09:44:58 AM »

Yo I think we are taking a trip out there this weekend but I was wondering if people that have been there already this season could give me some advice?  Should I bring the 6x6 Giant (30 lbs) or the "big trouble in little china" 8x9 linkbike (44 lbs)?  I'm sure it would be alot of fun either way but I try to save the giant for more slopestyle riding.  Not sure if Blue has dj's of any sort?

http://WWW.PLATTEKILL.COM

Where did all the 24" s go?HuhHuh??
bikefiend

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 11:34:24 PM »

You can definitely ride the 6" travel bike since u already rode Diablo with it. There's a big area with just lots of big long tables, hips and a school bus step up to lil drop. I guess the area is considered their slopestyle course. In total there's 8 trails on the mountain but they're quality long runs. There are some trails that remind me of P-kill gnar and that's 3 thumbs up. With either bike u bring, you will have lots of fun since IMO it's 80% rider and 20% bike when it comes down to riding.
Reefer Southerland

Email
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 12:22:00 AM »

Cool thanks for the heads up.  I was getting blue and highland confused until I watched some vids from the 2 spots.  I think highland is better on the 6" from what I've seen and blue good for either bike.  It looking like saturday we'll be at blue. 

http://WWW.PLATTEKILL.COM

Where did all the 24" s go?HuhHuh??
Huck Banzai

Huck+Banzai
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 11:55:37 AM »

Cool thanks for the heads up.  I was getting blue and highland confused until I watched some vids from the 2 spots.  I think highland is better on the 6" from what I've seen and blue good for either bike.  It looking like saturday we'll be at blue. 

Highland - short travel is ok, but you might like a beast for blasting Threshold or Maiden Voyage.  Threshold is da killa DH!

Hellion is the illmatic step up and down bermtasm that u could rock a hardtail on -- this trail is amazing.

Highland is Like a Tiny Whistler with some serious amplitude hiding around.
Fool

andrewdhr
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:48:11 PM »

Cool. Review for Blue when your back. Curious to get out there this season.

Golly!
legmk2

Email
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 08:07:19 AM »

we all could go here to BLUE MTN.PA.just leave ur bemers,benzs,bently's home.trucks too.
im willing to help,dudes.hall'a
anyone want to go to high land,bike park.maybe for "claymore challenge ".I Think thats july 4,2010,weekend.i smell BBQ & BEERS THIS WEEKEND AND OH CHICK's too & ur bike wow! I heard to the great vine bout' the hottie girls that come out for the event to show support.
DONELLE,sponsor ur self 1st in all u do.im trying to support u,the rider.  Wink Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: