BBR Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:14:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who'sa riding where'sa  (Read 8259 times)
Huck Banzai

Huck+Banzai
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 01:33:20 PM »

Am I the only one that is NOT going to Diablo BECAUSE of the Open? As I avoided Platte last week because of the PGRT Race?

I dont know about you, but I like to ride, not wait behind a gazillion peeple and deal with crowds.  It might be neat to see some pro runs, or some of the secret-equipment they might have, but not worth it IMHO.

Not hating, just curious!
Reefer Southerland

Email
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 09:06:15 PM »

I hear you on the lift lines and us open crouds, they suck.  I just want some cheap crap.  Platt was great even with the race crouds last week.  No lift lines and both lifts ran til 6 p.m.  Never seen that before at platt, hopefully that will be a new trend to stay open later.  I always ride better later in the day.

http://WWW.PLATTEKILL.COM

Where did all the 24" s go?HuhHuh??
Huck Banzai

Huck+Banzai
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 04:32:12 PM »

Anyone going to be at Platte this weekend?

and how many of you are going to Diablo?

Reefer Southerland

Email
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 10:03:02 AM »

Diablo was alot of fun friday even with that stupid race taking over the mountain.  I think there is only 5 runs open that aren't blocked by the corse. The best part was riding 10 deep with all my BK bredren.  Everyone is really progressing with the dh skillz.  The Marzocchi truck actually showed up late friday night, but only the factory race support peeps.  All the other vendors were giving great deals on swag.

Now we're heading up to Platt for the weekend for some real action.  Look out for the huge sound system and large roudy group in the lower lot.  I'm not sure if they open til monday but we be there all weekend. 

Reefer Southerland

Email
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »

Wow awesome weekend, we've officially setup the new piffpitt at plattekill.  Next weekend we go up there's already a camp setup in the valley by the lower lot.  We had some first time platty riders and they were extremely stoked with the trail selection up there.  Joey huck really stepped up his game and hit almost everything at platt.  We need a couple more weekends and I'll show you all the trails up there. Can only do so much in 1 weekend. Big thanks to everyone that showed up, we be up there in the new piffpitt almost every weekend this season.  Couple more trips and we'll have some lines to ride in there also for after lift hours riding.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: