BBR Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:22:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOLEN BIKE ALERT!  (Read 5148 times)
iamcameraman

Dirtrock01
« on: January 25, 2007, 01:48:39 AM »

Peter's bike was stolen yesterday on johnson and 238th outside a pizza shop...

one of a kind silver Intense Tazer with a M1 rear-end

boxxer WC up front
silver deemax wheels
xt brakes
mrp chainguide with large drilled holes in the bash plate.

picc

http://www.pbase.com/image/73523629

IF you see this bike, contact me or peter(1-646-496-7065) + and call the police!!!. general area's where it might be are riverdale, kingsbridge, bronx...

Bronx/upper manhatten folk - Spread the word. this bike must be found!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:44:47 AM by TireSnag » Logged

Rob_BK
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 02:30:40 AM »

Dammm this sucks, soo many stolen bikes last season and still going.  Don't let this slow down your progression Peter.  Young bucks need to learn from situations like this and move on.   These are flashy bikes with a target on them for unsavory charaters.  Ride with others, and watch eachother's backs, fronts and bikes. If your riding fadolo never stop moving and do constant loops/turns to make sure people aren't creepin on ya.  NEVER LEAVE A BIKE OUT OF SIGHT.   I sympathize with you being a stolen bike victim myself.  I'll keep my eye's peeled in Manhattan and BK ( you never know).  Any chance your parents homeowners insurance would cover it?  I've heard a bunch of stories about people doing that.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:32:15 AM by Rob_BK » Logged
iamcameraman

Dirtrock01
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 03:13:52 AM »

sticky please!

shinone

666 fuck microsoft deadcorporate not using it anymore
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 03:46:56 AM »

will keep an eye out. punch first ask later. only if the bash guard is drilled up tho Wink

v-digit

vassili123
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:47 AM »

that sucks. will keep an eye out.

please dont tell me he left it sittin outside the pizza shop as he ran in to get a slice.  

iamcameraman

Dirtrock01
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 05:53:28 PM »

that sucks. will keep an eye out.

please dont tell me he left it sittin outside the pizza shop as he ran in to get a slice.
that what he told me  -_-  
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 05:53:36 PM by TireSnag » Logged

luk

deejigzz
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »

Any chance your parents homeowners insurance would cover it?  I've heard a bunch of stories about people doing that.
damn i feel ya homie... im still waitin on my home owners insurance to come thru, but u would have to have proof that it was in ur home when it was stolen and a police report saying so to bank on it.  good luck, i'll keep an eye out on this side of bk and in lower manhattan.  Death to all unsavorys!!! <_<  
codynyc74

mywifeishotyoursnot@msn.com codynyc74 codynyc1974
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 12:16:58 PM »

ill be riding around today  for a bit and ill keep my eye out for it.  if it is still in the area it should be found soon.

schoolin assholes since 74
shook

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 07:58:01 PM »

Hey guys its peter, thanks for making a thread and looking out for it. I finally got my hardtail fixed up and im getting into street now and maybe somehow ill get another dh bike by next season. I feel like i have progressed more in the last two weeks on the HT more then i have in the last two years on big bikes. Anyway i've lerad my lesson not to leave my bike anywhere  :angry:  
Huck Banzai

Huck+Banzai
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

Any chance your parents homeowners insurance would cover it?  I've heard a bunch of stories about people doing that.
damn i feel ya homie... im still waitin on my home owners insurance to come thru, but u would have to have proof that it was in ur home when it was stolen and a police report saying so to bank on it.  good luck, i'll keep an eye out on this side of bk and in lower manhattan.  Death to all unsavorys!!! <_<  

Couple of years later on the renter/homeowners front:

This Will often be covered! If your bike is stolen or damaged under many circumstances (eg - you get rear ended with your bikes on a rack, and POW, **COVERED**.

Never assume you dont have options! it does NOT have to have been in your house necessarily!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: