BBR Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GT Lobo and Boxxer still available  (Read 1015 times)
IvanTheTerrible

ivancitoaruiz
WWW Email
« on: July 28, 2004, 10:13:23 AM »

I'M GOING TO KEEP THE POST HERE FOR NOW BUT I WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT SINCE MY LOBO/BOXXER ISN'T SELLING, I'VE DECIDED TO KEEP IT AND BUILD IT UP - YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU NEED A DH BIKE.  IF ANYONE GETS THE ITCH TO BUY IT, GET AT ME ANYWAY.

I have a 2000 Boxxer for $300.00.  It has 1 or two minor scratches but otherwise is in great  shape.

** LOBO IS ALMOST SOLD - IN NEGOTIATIONS **
I am selling a unique GT Lobo frame for $450. This is the aluminum version, not the carbon one that has been known to crack. It's a hot green color, and includes its original mechanial disc brake and complete rear wheel (not the tire).

Only serious inquiries please. Buyer pays shipping ( about $80) but I'm also willing to drive and meet up for a drop-off. I live in Hudson County in New Jersey and could drive to NY, NJ, Conn, and parts of PA. If I have to ship, I need a check or money order that MUST CLEAR before I ship or use paypal, since it will include shipping cost. If it's a drop off/pick-up, cash will be fine. email me at i_a_ruiz@hotmail.com if you are interested. -I
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 10:24:59 AM by IvanTheTerrible » Logged

I ride when I can...
but when I can
I RIDE HARD!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: