BBR Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Riverdale Park  (Read 2284 times)
iamcameraman

Dirtrock01
« on: July 26, 2004, 01:47:07 PM »

bored---ill write a review about riverdale park....riverdale park...hmm---ride along the hudson river-about a 3-4 mile loop-cut into three sections. first section is hilly--up and down hills, second section starts with a short down hill and goes to flat. third section has 2 trails in it side by side--some root and rock sections but is either mostly minor gradients or flat, and the second trail has all the climbs and descents + technical stuff. I ride there and do laps when im exercising <_<. Can be pretty fun if your riding a enduro/ xc bike. not a place to take a heavywieght... there are a few places to practice downhill stuff and a place with a large 13ft double, 70 degree decent on very loose dirt with roots and such--I tried it once but fell  <_<. Just not worth bring a heavy bike down there. Great place to ride enduro/xc. Good clean woods. Watch out for dog dodo. Wink Ill post a map on how to get there/get in the park if you need me too.------------found some pics

« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 01:24:13 PM by TireSnag » Logged

iamcameraman

Dirtrock01
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 01:25:30 PM »

i fould a pile of scrap wood to build some stuff out in this area and will be pretty well hidden. that said, if the stuff that will be built would be any fun to ride, would people come all the way deep into riverdale to ride it, or would it be a local thing only? the real queston is, is it worth building anything there at all?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: