BBR Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:12:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4-24 BK DJs  (Read 10147 times)
Qualude

Email
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2005, 02:13:44 PM »

Dude your painting your bike again?
LOL.. he painted it.. cant wait to see it done.

I like Iggys message - good sentiment.

When you contribute, there are more, better spots to ride at.  I really dont like it when people dont contribute and expect to ride - then its worse when they wind up casing and demolishing something they didnt build.

Come on guys, good for the soul, good for comradery, good for yer back!!

Should there be a trail building/maintenance forum in addition or to replace trail reciews?? It would cover both topics, and trail reviews gets little use.
Good idea Huck!
  trail etiquette is one of those things that changes from spot to spot, city to city.  Some place the like you to dig and contribute, other places don't want you touching a shovel, unless you case a landing.  I think that a trail building forum would be a good idea, just so that when people do show up, they know what is right and what is wrong, and what kind of attitude or lack thereof to expect.  And more importantly, how a sixer of good beer to the right person can help...
 Tongue  

Huck Banzai

Huck+Banzai
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2005, 02:20:20 PM »

Dude your painting your bike again?
LOL.. he painted it.. cant wait to see it done.

I like Iggys message - good sentiment.

When you contribute, there are more, better spots to ride at.  I really dont like it when people dont contribute and expect to ride - then its worse when they wind up casing and demolishing something they didnt build.

Come on guys, good for the soul, good for comradery, good for yer back!!

Should there be a trail building/maintenance forum in addition or to replace trail reciews?? It would cover both topics, and trail reviews gets little use.
Good idea Huck!
  trail etiquette is one of those things that changes from spot to spot, city to city.  Some place the like you to dig and contribute, other places don't want you touching a shovel, unless you case a landing.  I think that a trail building forum would be a good idea, just so that when people do show up, they know what is right and what is wrong, and what kind of attitude or lack thereof to expect.  And more importantly, how a sixer of good beer to the right person can help...
 Tongue

I mean more in terms of labor directed by the spots designer, its def a problem when people start building their own stuff - gotta keep the big picture - or pitcher that is, or 6 pack, or pack a bowl... BBQ and build.. bring some food and sluts - lol - ok getting carried away, but not bad ideas!

iggy
Administrator

deejaysoul deejaysoul
WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2005, 02:39:48 PM »

Ok Huck you got your wish a trail maintenance forum...

~~~            __o
 ~~~         _ <_
~~          (_)/(_)

Huck Banzai

Huck+Banzai
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2005, 06:59:18 PM »

Well - to continue that thread - I will show on Sunday if its at all reasonable!

Hopefully skilled builders iwll be there, and I'll take note.

Was it 11-12 or something?  I have to go back to the other thread now...

Ah Pennsylvania Sta. on the 3 - 11am-12pm...

Keep an eye out!

chaloots

Email
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2005, 08:08:28 AM »

going to SI in the am. i have to leave early to drive babel to jfk .on the way back i'm gonna swing by for a few

ride everything
chaloots

Email
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 09:48:12 PM »

the trails are looking sweet. the place is all ready laid out nice. it just needs some love. nice to see everyone getting dirty.  

ride everything
djness(repping racersedge)

Email
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2005, 10:20:43 PM »

it wasnt muddy at all,the sun was out and the jumps where ridable not muddy and we dug some more
jamaine

Email
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2006, 11:10:54 PM »

ive been to the djs now im back in effect and its in great deal of repair, dont know if any one interested in keeping them alive
Kevin

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2006, 04:39:56 PM »

Yoh  J  let's do it  where is the shovels and rake Anson bought ask Quinton or Jajuan.  Hey Nelson let's rydeeee............  

KERS ONE  CTB  TPA   BUSHWICK
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: