BBR Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:14:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: track bike  (Read 4024 times)
gideon

« on: February 27, 2005, 12:29:57 AM »

I originally posted in wheels and deals by mistake, edited that msg

This is my steamroller!! Been hold'n out on this for awhile now. But its gotta go!!! This bike is in great shape. it has had the major stickers removed. It has some scuffs and stuff, here and there on it from regular use( locks and such). None of the scuffs are major. there are no dents or huge scratches. this bike was not a show piece though, it was riden! It is a 49cm. i am 5' 7" and it was a great size for me. but its all about personal preference.

First off, the brooks saddle does not come with the bike!!! thats mine and i love it too much to part!

The rear hub on this is a surly , the front is a suzie track hub. the rims are mavic cxp 30's, it has touring tires on it for a sweeter ride! There is nothing too special with this bike it was my towny bike so its not super tricked out or anything.

The crank is Sugino 75 with a Campongolo 43t ring and a 14t ero-asia cog on the rear. This gearing is sicko!!!

It has an ultegra front brake. i am including an extra brake lever but no rear brake.

the bars and stem are just some good old track bars and stem that i picked up somewhere.  

Go That Way, Really Fast — If Something Gets In Your Way, Turn
Fool

andrewdhr
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 12:44:22 PM »

GET IT! My fixed is getting ordered Monday! Wooooo.

Golly!
Qualude

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 05:30:20 PM »

GET IT! My fixed is getting ordered Monday! Wooooo.
What did you decide to get there, Fool ol' buddy?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: