Dirt jumps i queens

(1/2) > >>

El_Sp1c:
I am helping build some jumps and stuff in Queens by Forest Park, anyone wanna help?

PM me

bikefiend:
If we build the jumps, is there a chance of getting plowed from the parks department. Sometimes i think it's not worth building in particular spots b/c of the Parks deprtments.

El_Sp1c:
There is a chance that they will, but I want to have Dj's that I can ride to.  If they get knocked down we will build again.  From what I was told they already got knocked down once before. It will be nice to get in at least a few months of riding.

xredhitx:

There is a chance that they will, but I want to have Dj's that I can ride to.  If they get knocked down we will build again.  From what I was told they already got knocked down once before. It will be nice to get in at least a few months of riding.
Forest PArk is a crowded horse and walking trail...tooo crowded sometimes...the dirt jumps built last summer lasted one week at a time...if you wanna put all that effort into jumps for a short time then go for it...personnally im better off doin it in dyker and prospect park cause its closer, even tho itl last a week here too...good luck

El_Sp1c:
This part of the park is not anywhere near the hiking or horse trails

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page