STOLEN BIKE ALERT!

(1/2) > >>

iamcameraman:
Peter's bike was stolen yesterday on johnson and 238th outside a pizza shop...

one of a kind silver Intense Tazer with a M1 rear-end

boxxer WC up front
silver deemax wheels
xt brakes
mrp chainguide with large drilled holes in the bash plate.

picc

http://www.pbase.com/image/73523629

IF you see this bike, contact me or peter(1-646-496-7065) + and call the police!!!. general area's where it might be are riverdale, kingsbridge, bronx...

Bronx/upper manhatten folk - Spread the word. this bike must be found!

Rob_BK:
Dammm this sucks, soo many stolen bikes last season and still going.  Don't let this slow down your progression Peter.  Young bucks need to learn from situations like this and move on.   These are flashy bikes with a target on them for unsavory charaters.  Ride with others, and watch eachother's backs, fronts and bikes. If your riding fadolo never stop moving and do constant loops/turns to make sure people aren't creepin on ya.  NEVER LEAVE A BIKE OUT OF SIGHT.   I sympathize with you being a stolen bike victim myself.  I'll keep my eye's peeled in Manhattan and BK ( you never know).  Any chance your parents homeowners insurance would cover it?  I've heard a bunch of stories about people doing that.

iamcameraman:
sticky please!

shinone:
will keep an eye out. punch first ask later. only if the bash guard is drilled up tho ;)

v-digit:
that sucks. will keep an eye out.

please dont tell me he left it sittin outside the pizza shop as he ran in to get a slice.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page